- 64 Sterile Needles / 0.13mm in diameter (thinner than a human hair!)
- 0.5 Needle Length
- EO Medical Sterilization/CE
- 10ml / 0.34oz Reservoir Capacity
- FDA Registered
Celebrated by skin care professionals for it's many benefits, this skin derma-rolling tool with glass reservoir, has become extremely popular for hair loss and scalp treatments.
HydraRoller helps to increase the absorption of hair growth and scalp products, as the titanium sterile micro-needles create micro channels that help active ingredients get deep into the epidermis and straight to the hair follicles, all while stimulating blood flow. Needle head delivers generous and steady flow of the solution to evenly saturate the scalp, and fits universal type 5 ampoule. Mix a few drops of different products or use it with just one.
HydraRoller is small and safe to pack for a trip so your client can continue treatment with your product anywhere and anytime.
HOW TO USE HYDRAROLLER:
1. Clean area about to be treated with alcohol.
2. Take off the top of the glass vial.
3. Put a few drops of the solution into the vial and put the top back on.
4. Press HydraRoller with needle head on skin a few times to get solution flow. Using moderate pressure, roll on surface of the skin back and forth 2-4 times in different directions (vertical, horizontal, diagonal) while pooling the skin lightly with one hand. Rub the rest in.
- The quality of the solution mix that is being used with HydraRoller is very important. Make sure it has no parabens, perfume and preservatives in the blend.
- Post-treatment redness is normal.
- Always use sun protection on treated area near the face.
- As with any needling tool, after multiple use needles will get blunt. For personal use HydraRoller is meant to be used 1-4 times, and then replaced with a new one. Soak in alcohol for 2-3 minutes before and after each personal use. For professional use HyrdaRoller is disposable and can NOT be used on multiple people.
- Do not share your HydraRoller with others!
- Keep out of reach of children.
- To clean HydraRoller: rinse needle head and other parts under running water to prevent product buildup around micro-needles. Let it dry. Soak in alcohol before use.
Panacea HydraRoller is not intended for use in diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease, and not intended to affect the structure or any function of the body.