- 24K Gold Plated Hypoallergenic Sterile Needles
- 20 Needles in 0.60mm needle length (and thinner than a human hair!)
- EO Medical Sterilization/CE
- 10ml / 0.34oz Reservoir Capacity
- FDA Registered
- Clean, exfoliate or dermaplane the area to be treated.
- Unscrew the top of the glass vial.
- Put a few drops of the solution into the vial and screw on the top—but not too tight, let air flow
- Using moderate pressure, pat skin surface until solution is fully used. Rub the rest in. Follow with calming sheet mask if desired.
- Sterile 24K Gold-plated titanium fine needles with a glass reservoir allow solution access deep into the skin through microscopic channels, maximizing absorption.
- Popular add-on to Dermaplaning, Microdermabrasion, Pre-Event and Acupuncture facials, with no downtime for the patient.
- Convenient small size is great for traveling so you or your client can continue with skincare regimen anywhere, anytime.
- Panacea Mesostamp treatment effectively improves the appearance of skin. It instantly moisturizes, plumps and rejuvenates skin. Can be used around eyes, lips, chest and dorsal surface of the hands.
- Mesostamp can be used with serums, acne treatment, vitamin solutions, Hyaluronic Acid, topical antioxidants, topical Glutathione, herbal and plant infusions, your own secret formula, thinner consistency dermal fillers, and Botulinum Toxin.
- The quality of the solution mix that is being used with mesostamp is very important. Make sure it has no parabens, perfume and preservatives in the blend.
- Use gloves during treatment.
- Post-treatment redness is normal.
- Always use sun protection on treated area.
- For personal use, Panacea Mesostamp is meant to be used a few times and then replaced. Soak in alcohol for 5 minutes before each personal use.
- For professional use, Panacea Mesostamp should NOT be used on multiple people. After use, it should be labeled with the client’s name to use during their next visit, given to client to continue with personal skin care at home, or disposed of safely.
- Do not share your mesostamp with others.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- To clean the mesostamp, rinse the needle head under running water, soak in alcohol, and air dry.
- Dispose Mesostamp into a sharps container.
- Not intended for use in diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease, and is not intended to affect the structure or any function of the body.